We value working together as one team to be the voice of our members, inspire and earn trust in the community and challenge the status quo to meet the evolving needs of Victorian business.
- We make a positive difference to Victoria's economic and business health.
- We influence Victoria's future through business leadership and services focused on policy solutions, innovation and growth.
- To remain Victoria’s most influential business organisation
- To provide relevant and contemporary business services
- To be a dynamic and modern chamber of commerce
- We are the voice of our members. We stand up for them and represent their interests
- We exceed member expectations through thought leadership, influential advocacy and practical, competitive business solutions
- We truly understand their businesses, needs and ambitions, so that we can serve and support them
- Every interaction with our members is characterised by our standard of excellence
- Our credibility as an organisation strengthens with every member we support
- We build strong networks across the business and make it our priority to know what’s going on (in and outside our teams)
- Our teams talk to each other regularly, make decisions collaboratively and work together
- Everything we do has the organisation’s best interests at heart
- Due to the interdependence of our teams, we understand the importance of being able to rely on each other to achieve success
- We share and celebrate success across the whole organisation and are consistent in the way we reward and recognise achievements
- We can trust and rely on each other to get things done. We know our roles and are accountable for our actions
- We constructively challenge each other and welcome direct conversations
- We don’t accept mediocrity and offer help where needed. We openly acknowledge when we’ve made an honest mistake, and learn from our mistakes so that we don’t repeat them
- We regularly seek and give honest and constructive feedback
- We strive to be nimble, agile and responsive to business needs
- We challenge ourselves and each other to think differently about our role and how we can change to better support our members
- We anticipate the challenges our members face and offer creative solutions that meet their evolving needs