Updated 27 July, 4:30pm
From 11:59pm Tuesday 27 July:
- There are no restrictions on leaving your home
- The 5km travel limit is removed
- Face coverings must be worn indoors and outdoors except at home or if an exception applies
- Private gatherings in the home: not permitted unless for intimate partner/single bubble
- Public gatherings: permitted for up to 10 people
- Movement between metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria is unrestricted.
- Travel to regional Victorian Alpine Resorts permitted provided visitors and workers have had a negative COVID-19 test within the previous 72 hours. Children under 12 years not included. Must be able to show evidence of a negative test as condition of entry into ski field.
For more information, please read the Premier’s statement.
Businesses can now call a Business Victoria hotline on 13 22 15 for the latest information on the COVID-19 response, how this affects businesses, how to keep their workplace safe and advice on how to plan for emerging situations and anticipate likely developments. Businesses can call the Business Victoria Hotline for the latest information on QR code requirements
Our Advice Line operators can also provide information about support services and financial assistance that may be available.