State Budget Submission 2019-20: The priorities for Victorian business
The Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry has lodged its 2019-20 State Budget submission with the Victorian Treasurer.
Victoria’s 590,000 businesses want to secure deeper, wider and more sustainable and inclusive economic growth. Victorian business is calling on the Government to use the 2019-20 Budget to:
- Maintain responsible economic and fiscal management
- Lower business costs
- Deliver further improvements in the state’s infrastructure base
- Strengthen the quality of education and training for industry
- Boost industry innovation and international trade
- Make our regions even stronger.
To view our priority recommendations and for further information you can read the full submission here.
Enter your email below and receive our Chamber newsletter