Over the last 20 months, Victorian Chamber members and the business community have been vocal in their desire to be part of the solution to managing the health and economic crisis triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic.
As the Chamber continues to work with both State and Federal Governments on what the priorities for our recovery over the next six months should be, we are seeking your input.
From our initial discussions with members, some of the key themes that need to be addressed include:
- Skills shortages throughout our state
- How to facilitate the quick return of international students to our state
- How to leverage innovation to support our state’s recovery
- Improving supply chain resilience but also continuing to trade internationally
- Rebooting our visitor economy and regaining our crown as the events capital of Victoria.
As we approach significant milestones in Victoria’s reopening, please complete this survey to have your say on how the above issues can be addressed, and tell us what you think the priorities should be for our state’s immediate recovery.
Complete the survey now!