The Victorian Chamber advocates for a more streamlined, pro-business approach to industrial relations.
- Greater job flexibility, making our workplaces more productive and competitive and giving more Victorians opportunities to work.
- Less complex workplace regulation that is more comprehensible to both employers and employees.
- Freedom of choice in how individuals and businesses structure their relationships.
- Effective recognition of rights to engage in contracting and labour-hire arrangements.
- Conditions that balance employee protection and the need to increase employment opportunities.
- Prevent the duplication of national regulation at a state level, adding additional unnecessary costs and red tape for businesses, particularly smaller businesses.