This is a one-day course delivered over two days (3.5 hours/day)
It is assumed whoever attends this course will have a basic understanding of formulas and functions and their structures.
Who should attend
The course is aimed at users who understand the basics of formulas and functions and are ready to take the next step.
Access to a computer or laptop with Microsoft Excel 2016 installed and an internet connection. Two screens are recommended – one screen for the facilitator’s presentation and one to complete the exercises.
At the completion of this course the attendee will be able to use:
- Understand and use logical functions
- Extract data utilising lookup functions
- Work with mathematical functions
- Build complex formulas that will incorporate statistical and financial functions
- Manipulate and clean data with string functions
- Perform calculations with date and time functions
- Retrieve data on content with information functions
Within the function lessons, formulas both simple and complex will be applied. The formulas will be built around some of the functions.