An enterprise agreement allows your business to step out of traditional award coverage and introduce employment conditions that better suit the needs of your business and people.
This session examines why you may want to consider a workplace agreement for your employees, including a step-by-step guide of what is required, how to respond to requests to bargain, and the benefits it may offer your business.
This program will increase you knowledge of:
- What you can achieve by putting an agreement in place
- Knowing what you must include in a workplace agreement, and the options you should consider
- Whether a workplace agreement is right for your business
- Being aware of the legal requirements that cover and regulate agreement making
- Learning the strategies, processes and steps involved in negotiating with your employees, your union or multiple unions
- Drafting, voting on and lodging your agreement
This course is suited to:
- Business owners and managers
- Human resources managers
- Anyone responsible for managing the people in the workplace