Mental health problems can be hard to talk about, especially in the workplace. This two hour interactive session has been designed to raise awareness of common mental health conditions, reduce stigma and empower employees to have a supportive conversation with someone they may be concerned about. This course also discusses strategies recommended by health authorities around the world for maintaining our health as individuals.
- Knowledge of facts about mental health in Australia
- Understanding why health is a workplace issue
- Recognising early warning signs of poor mental health
- How to have a supportive conversation
- Tips for managing your own mental health
This course is suited to all employees of any organisation
The pathway from this course includes Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health First Aid for the Suicidal Person