This program consists of two components: Recruitment strategy and Interviewing skills
Understanding the legal framework and knowing how to develop a recruitment strategy is crucial to determine the type of employee that best suits your organisation. A well-developed strategy and effective interviewing technique help properly define the type of skills, knowledge and personal attributes you need. Hiring the right people also contributes to a high-performing culture and prevents issues of underperformance.
Maximise your chance of success with this vital workshop.
This program will increase your knowledge of:
- the legal requirements around recruitment and selection
- developing the key selection criteria
- the essentials of candidate care
- the science of behavioural based interviewing, including writing effective questions
- recognising the risk of bias
- effective reference checking
- evaluation and recording processes
This course is suited to anyone responsible for hiring new employees.