Go beyond the old-fashioned concept of the ‘gift of the gab’ to and gain the basic skills of selling, including the integration of sales and marketing and how you can best meet customer needs. You will explore the key skills and what you need to do to be effective in today’s conditions.
This program will increase your knowledge of:
- People’s attitudes to selling and why they occur
- How to segment different customers
- Customer needs and how to service them
- The four Ps of selling
- Developing and maintaining an effective database
- Researching your pre -all planning
- Conducting your post call review
- The importance of key rivals
This course is suited to anyone who wants to maximise their opportunities to build exceptional internal or external customer relationships.
This course is the first of two modules in the Selling strategies that work pathway. The second module is Selling strategies that work: Advanced.