The effects of communication breakdowns at work can be serious: poor productivity, disengaged staff, and potential lawsuits.
Good communication is what separates poor leaders from exceptional ones. It may seem simple, but it requires skill. Choosing the right words, listening attentively and communicating your message effectively are the skills this course will develop.
During this program you will increase your knowledge of:
- What makes communication effective
- Recognising and adapting your communication styles
- How to use good communication to motivate others
- How to be a better listener
- Techniques for better questioning
- Using good communication to build trust and confidence
- How communication impacts productivity and profitability
This course is suited to anyone who would like to improve their communication.