This course will show you that conflict is not a problem—it is the way you handle it that makes the difference to its outcome. You will gain the skills to overcome personal differences in values, needs and motivations to improve your personal and working relationships.
During this program you will increase your knowledge of:
- Why conflict arises
- The positive and negative effects of conflict
- Strategies to respond to stress
- Assertive thinking and action skills
- How to be a better listener
- Techniques for better questioning
- Approaches to conflict resolution
This course is suited to anyone looking to improve their professional relationships and negotiate win-win outcomes.