In many instances the first encounter customers have with an organisation is with the receptionist, so it’s important to make the first impression count. This course will give you the knowledge and skills required to deliver excellent customer service and manage priorities well.
During this program you will increase your knowledge of:
- The specific skills to be an effective receptionist for people in your organisation and external customers
- How to deal with difficult internal or external customers
- How to be better organised and able to manage your time in this demanding role
- How to deal with stress and shifting priorities
- The importance of a positive and professional profile
This course is suited to anyone working or seeking employment as a receptionist.