Internal investigations are important for ensuring reports of bullying, harassment, discrimination and serious misconduct are handled correctly.
This program gives you a sound understanding of what an investigation should involve and gives you the skills and confidence to conduct investigations into various matters, should you need to.
This program will increase your knowledge of:
- Legal considerations
- The role of an investigator and the investigation process
- Common issues and pitfalls
- The interview process
- Determining what evidence to use
- Report writing
- Post investigation considerations and external influences
This course is suited to:
- HR managers
- Senior managers
- Business owners
- OHS professionals
- Current or potential workplace investigation officers