Apprenticeship Support Australia, as part of the Victorian Chamber, is contracted to deliver free Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN) services on behalf of the Federal Government.
Our team of experts support employers to recruit, train and retain apprentices and trainees. Operating from 12 locations throughout metropolitan and regional Victoria, we can assist you no matter where you are located.
How we can help your business
- Recruiting, signing up and mentoring your apprentice or trainee
- Providing traineeship and apprenticeship award wage information
- Assisting with completion of the National Training Contract (NTC) and ongoing NTC management
- Providing a no cost workplace assessment to identify appropriate training options for your staff and unbiased advice on Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and Group Training Organisation (GTO) options
- Administering Government financial incentive eligibility assessments