Signing up an apprentice or trainee?
The Victorian Chamber has been contracted by the Australian Government to deliver high quality apprenticeship and traineeship services since the inception of New Apprenticeship Centres in 1998. Over this period, the Victorian Chamber have signed up over 300,000 apprentices and trainees with over 50,000 businesses across Victoria.
Our free services include:
- Advice on relevant training packages, award wages and employer incentives
- Registering the national training contract
- Administering your employer incentives
- Online portal for employers to view claim incentive status
- Supporting apprentices/trainees at-risk of non-completion
- Unbiased advice on Registered Training Organisation and Group Training Organisation options
- Job matching apprentices and trainees with employers