Taking the first steps towards doing business overseas can be daunting. Cultural barriers and international trade laws can be complex and time-consuming. It's crucial to have a knowledgeable and dependable partner.
Our trade and investment professionals can guide you through the global marketplace, providing support, strategies, and practical advice when introducing your business to the world. Whether you are considering expanding internationally, or need to grow your business, the Victorian Chamber can provide members and non-members with the information, resources, and expertise to achieve your goals.
Exporting can present significant opportunities for business growth. Our experts can help you overcome the most common challenges for businesses looking to start exporting, including:
- Export business planning
- Market entry strategy
- Market research and business matching for global markets
Sourcing and importing
Importing can create opportunities that result in significant savings. However, these opportunities can also prompt challenges, particularly in navigating cultural and business environments that are different from those in Australia.
We play an important role as a third party, providing you with the guidance you need so that expectations are clearly communicated and met.
Our experts can help you with:
- Supplier verification
- Price negotiations
- Quality control and inspection
- Managing supply chains and logistics
- Identifying key markets
Migration and visas
We provide tailored consulting services on immigration and visa matters. We can help you:
- Determine your organisation’s eligibility to sponsor overseas skilled workers
- Ensure both you and your potential employees understand the legal obligations
- Prepare documents and lodge nomination and visa applications
- Monitor the entire application process
- Liaise with, and respond to immigration authorities
- Keep up to date with immigration changes
- Understand legislation, policies, and procedures and how to deal with other relevant migration and visa issues
For more information on these services or if you have any questions relating to international trade, contact us today by email or on 03 8662 5333.