Good HR practices help to ensure your business is legally compliant, attracts high-quality staff, increases output and efficiency and creates a strong and positive workplace culture.
The Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) and other workplace laws coupled with a changing economic landscape has made effective HR management more pivotal than ever. Effective HR management is particularly challenging if you have responsibility for managing this business function, but no formal training or background in the area.
This program you will increase your knowledge of:
- The Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) and the National Employment Standards
- The Modern Award System
- HR Policies and procedures
- Employment Lifecycle
- Recruitment, selection and induction
- Record Keeping and Confidentiality
- Performance management, training and development
- Termination of employment and possible risks
This course is suited to:
- Business owners and managers
- Anyone looking to open a new business, or anyone new to human resources
This program is part of the Human resources management pathway designed to familiarise you with the principles of HR management. The pathway also includes Human resources management. This course also offers a great pathway into the Diploma of human resources management (BSB50615).